15 April 2022 current Affairs: Friends, today in this post I am providing Today’s Current Affairs 15 April 2022 Top Current Affairs Questions, Daily Current Affairs Questions and Answers for all of you which is very important for all the upcoming competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today’s 15th April 2022
1- Who has won the title of Formula One race ‘Australian Grand Prix 2022’?
Ans. Charles Leclerc (Ferrari – Monaco)
- Ferrari car driver Charles Leclerc has won the title of the Formula One race Australian Grand Prix 2022 held in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Venue – Melbourne (Australia) / Edition – 85th
- It was the third round of the 2022 Formula One World Championship.
The names of the first two rounds of Formula One World Championship 2022 and their winners-
- Formula One Race’ Bahrain Grand Prix 2022 – Charles Leclerc (Ferrari – Monaco)
- Formula One Race’ Saudi Arabia Grand Prix 2022 – Max Verstappen (Red Bull – Netherlands)
2- Who has become the new Prime Minister of ‘Pakistan’?
Ans. Shahbaz Sharif
- Shahbaz Sharif has become the 23rd Prime Minister of Pakistan after a no-confidence motion against Imran Khan was presented in the Pakistan Parliament.
- Shehbaz Sharif has taken the place of Imran Khan.
- Pakistan is located in the continent of Asia
- Capital of Pakistan – Islamabad
- Currency of Pakistan – Pakistani Rupee
- Pakistan was established – 14 August 1947
- Prime Minister of Pakistan – Shahbaz Sharif
- President of Pakistan – Arif Alvi
3- Who has chaired the 20th meeting of the ‘National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA)’?
Ans. Bhupendra Yadav (Union Minister of Environment and Forests)
- Union Environment and Forest Minister Bhupendra Yadav has chaired the 20th meeting of the National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA).
- This meeting has been organized in the Pucca Tiger Reserve, Arunachal Pradesh, for the first time in the history, the meeting of the National Tiger Conservation Authority has been held outside the national capital Delhi.
- In this meeting, the National Tiger Conservation Authority has released the Forest Fire Audit Protocol for Tiger Reserves, which will assist Tiger Reserve Managers in assessing fire preparedness and management of wildfires throughout their life cycle.
Also Read: List of research institutes under ICAR 2022
4- When is the National Safe Motherhood Day 2022 (National Safe Motherhood Day- NSMD, 2022) celebrated?
Ans. April 11
- Every year 11th April is observed as National Safe Motherhood Day.
- The purpose of celebrating this day is to raise awareness about the care that a pregnant woman needs before, during and after childbirth.
- Theme of the year 2022 – Stay at home amidst coronavirus, keep mother and baby safe from coronavirus
5. The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and the Indian Army successfully test-fired a new variant of the Pinaka Mk-1 Enhanced Rocket System at which place?
Ans. Pokhran (Rajasthan)
- The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and the Indian Army have successfully test-fired a new variant of the Pinaka Mk-1 Enhanced Rocket System at the Pokhran firing range.
- Pinaka Mk-i is an upgraded rocket system
- Pinaka missile system launches 12 missiles in 44 seconds, that is, one missile is fired approximately every 4 seconds.
- Defense Research and Development Organization
- Establishment – 1958
- Headquarters – New Delhi
- President – G. Satheesh Reddy
- Who has developed Indus Eye satellite – DRDO
- Who has made the country’s first indigenous machine pistol ASMI – DRDO
- Who has successfully test-fired Akash NG missile – DRDO
6- Who has launched the ‘India Alumni portal’ for foreign students who have studied in India through other means including scholarship?
Ans. Meenakshi Lekhi (Minister of State for Culture)
- Minister of State for Culture Meenakshi Lekhi and President of Indian Council of Cultural Relations Vinay Sahasrabuddhe have launched ‘India Alumni portal’ on the occasion of 72nd Foundation Day of Indian Council for Cultural Relations.
- Through this portal, foreign students who have studied in India will be re-connected and can be connected as local resource management or local liaison officer.
- This portal will help in widening the reach of scholarships offered by India to foreign students
7. Which state has topped in the State Energy and Climate Index Cycle 1- 2022 released by NITI Aayog?
- Gujarat has topped among large states in the State Energy and Climate Index (Cycle 1) released by NITI Aayog.
- The objective of this index is to rank the states and union territories on six parameters in which-
- Power distribution companies’ performance includes, (2) energy access, affordability and reliability, (3) clean energy initiatives, (4) energy efficiency, (5) sustainable environment and (6) new initiatives
Top three states in the category of large states–
Top three states in the category of small states–
Report Issuer– NITI Aayog / Headquarters- new delhi
Today’s Current Affairs 15 April 2022
I hope you all liked this 15 April 2022 Top Current Affairs Questions |Daily Current Affairs Questions and Answers,Today Current Affairs,Current Affairs Pdf. You can also share this post with your friends which will help them too.